1341 McArthur Street, Suite 3
Manchester, TN 37355
8:00AM – 4:30PM
(931) 723-5126 Phone
(931) 723-5199 Fax
The Coffee County Assessor of Property is a Tennessee constitutionally elected official who serves at the pleasure of the Coffee County citizens for a four-year term of office.
The primary responsibility of the Property Assessor is to discover, list, classify, and value all real, personal or mixed property within the jurisdiction of Coffee County for tax purposes.
The Property Assessor is also responsible for:
- Maintaining ownership records
- Preparation of the tax rolls for the Trustee and all municipalities
- Maintenance of County property tax maps
- Maintenance of current indexes of taxpayers
- Report assessments to local and state Boards of Equalization